- View left menu
Mixing Eductors are used to agitate or mix Liquids stored in tanks, pits, or sumps.
Mixing Eductors use a unique venturi design which enables smaller pumps to circulate large volumes of tank solution.
Designed on the basis of the Bernoulli theory, fluid under pressure is pumped into the nozzle through its large flow opening.
As the liquid exits the nozzle at high velocity, it draws surrounding solution through the nozzle's "flow-through" chamber that's designed to eliminate internal material build-up.
They are static mixers that can be used to mix, blend different liquids together in a tank, or simply maintain a homogeneous mixture in a tank. They can also be used to mix or dissolve powders into liquids or to keep solid particles in suspension.
Mixing Eductors can often replace motor-driven mechanical agitators and avoid the maintenance associated with mechanical devices.
Manufactured of glass filled polypropylene for excellent corrosion and chemical resistance. Large flow opening minimizes plugging.
* Nozzle Materials: PP (polypropylene), PVDF, 304SS.
* Nozzle Structure: one-piece construction without internal parts.
* Spray Patterns: Mixing Jet.
* Pressure Range: 1 to 4 bar (20 to 127 L/min).
* Inlet Thread: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4".
* Also referred to as: Jet Mixing, Jet Injection Nozzle, Turbomix Eductor, Mixer, Mixing Eductor Nozzle.